Friday, July 15, 2011

extreme couponing?

While in Missouri, we had no way to get local stations on our tv, so we signed up for direct tv.

You'll never guess what one of the 1st shows I recorded and started watching....yup, you guessed it...Extreme Couponing!!!  :)

All I can say is WOW!!!  I was shocked at how the people were able to get cart loads of groceries for free or really close to it!!  :O

I was hooked and in May of this year, I officially started couponing...not just using a coupon here or there, but actually clipping multiple coupons and organizing them into my new double binder.  ;)

I have been doing it now, for 2 months and am still learning, but have saved lots of $$ and am getting more confidant at what I'm doing.  I do not claim to be and am no where near being an 'extreme' couponer, but I would say I am deffinetely addicted to couponing, lol!!

So, I am hoping to share with you some of the best deals that I make and give you a little of my own cou'poe'ning advice.  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment