Friday, November 6, 2009

Great Cloth Diaper Hunt extra

This is my third hunt, haven't won anything, and boy I tell you it sure is addicting!! I could get myself into so much trouble if we had money to spend!! :D There are some awesome WAHMommies who make or carry some awesome items from cloth diapers to baby necessities to mommy stuff. If you want/need it, they've got it!! :)
Well, while hunting for the hiding diaper icon on Pea Pie Baby! ,Elizabeth, the owner, had surprises hidden all around her site and I found one!! When I picked what I wanted to get, she made a special discounted product listing just for me!! It was so neat to have a special spot of my own on her site!! Here's what it looks like. :) I will post a pic of what I ordered when it gets here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment