Monday, October 26, 2009

my first book review!!

My friend, Nicole, told me about a Thomas Nelson Book Review she is doing and I thought, hey, that sounds like fun, I want to do it too!! :) So I went to their website, signed up and picked ‘The Tallest of Smalls" by Max Lucado and Illustrated by Maria Monescillo.

I love Max Lucado's books and was excited that this one was geared for younger children. It arrived in the mail today and I was so excited, that after my girls got up from their nap, we read it together! They loved it so much, that they asked to read it again!!

They may be a little young to understand what is being said, but they loved the illustrations and enjoyed picking out things they recognized. The Tallest of Smalls is a great book that I can use to teach my girls about the love of Jesus and how to treat others.
Here are a few pictures of the girls and I reading it together.










*I am a member of Thomas Nelson's Book Review Blogger program, http://brb.thomasnelson.com/. The opinions in this post are entirely my own and completely honest*

No comments:

Post a Comment