Saturday, June 5, 2010

Plain Pursuit by Beth Wiseman



Plain Pursuit by Beth Wiseman, I absolutely love this book, I read it in less than 1 day!! I’ve always been drawn to Amish stories, I’ve never read any books by Beth Wiseman, but after Plain Pursuit, I’d love to read others that she’s written.
I loved how Beth took a tragedy and turned it around for the characters and they all learned to forgive each other and accept them back into their lives. She also stayed really close to what Amish life is really like and kept it real in her story. The romance intermingled was sweet and lovely. I was drawn into the story and just couldn’t put it down until I had finished it.
I can’t wait to read more books by Beth Wiseman and will be passing this one around to anyone who loves reading about the Amish as much as I do.

*I am a member of Thomas Nelson’s Book Review Blogger program, http://brb.thomasnelson.com/ and provided with this book. The opinions in this post are entirely my own and completely honest.*

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! I just might have to go request a copy if they still have them up! I am SO behind on book reviews right now though..have like 6 that I need to do..ACK!!! :D LoL.

    ReplyDelete