Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thinking positive #1

So far, I have done horribly at the whole thinking positively, but I knew it wouldn't be easy!! lol

Today I had to call our realtor, who is very nice, and we were reminiscing over the weather. It's has been VERY cold and we had 2 whole 'snow days' earlier this week, which has been interesting, here in Missouri. The realtor said, "well, you shouldn't complain, we have had worse weather.." and I said, "I'm just glad I'm not at home, in Montana, it's FREEZING there!! It's much warmer here." She said, "That's a very good way to think about it!!"

I am truley very glad that it's warmer here, I'm a chicken for cold weather and am always freezing, lol!! So, I had my 1st true positive thinking, wonder what the next one will be about....

No comments:

Post a Comment