Monday, February 28, 2011

Thinking Positive

Wow, February FLEW by, or is it just because I'm severely sleep deprived!?! ;)

Well, today is the last day of Mami's & Papi's February "LOVE" & Happiness Challenge. Even though I didn't write much here, I was constantly reminding myself every day to think positive. I will admit there were times that I told myself, 'I don't care, I don't want to be positive right now'. That's ok, because I realized I can feel that way, but to get over it and move on. :)

I would like to thank Mami's & Papi's for everything they do, for us their customers, and also those of us who consider them a friend. I have been able to come to them with my night time cloth diaper delema and they have been there to give me suggestions. If it weren't for them, I never would have met a wonderful mommy who is helping me figure out how to solve my heavy wetting lil boys night time leakings. Thank you Ashley, you have been a great help and friend. :D

I would like to say that this month has had a lot of ups and downs for me, but I have also grown in a way that, if it weren't for Mami's & Papi's challenge, I wouldn't have taken on my own. Thank You Mami & Papi!!!! :D

Positive thinking, you haven't seen the last of me!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment